Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

These Ignorant Fucks

YEAH I AM LABELING THIS AS AN EXTREMELY GROSS TOPIC.
**((WARNING IDIOTIC BEHAVIOR AHEAD))***

So i get home last night and apparently because i'm the only person in the whole fucking house who flushes toilet paper down the toilet like it's supposed to be, the toilet got clogged. So now i'm not even allowed to use the fucking restroom in the apartment anymore, but that's not what has me pissed off, what has me pissed off is the fact that they've resorted to shitting in bags. not even joking, i got home and then the first thing i see is the oldest girl walking out of the bathroom with a bag in her hand and she went outside to throw it in the trash.
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IT'S LIKE NONE OF THEM KNOW ABOUT PLUNGERS OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE TOILET!

I'm so glad that i'm not going to be there after wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment