Translate

Sunday, October 5, 2014

I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!

Okay so i was sleeping soundly and getting rest after a long day of working on my project for school. when in my dream i suddenly smelt honeysuckle. i hate honeysuckle because it's to sweet smelling, this woke me up to my roommate freaking out over a colony of ants that had been clusterfucking over a sandwhich she left in her dresser. she had the bright idea to kill the ants with a can of air freshner.
and they accuse me of stealing and hiding food.
i almost suffocated over that disgusting shit. then she has the nerve to walk over and spray me with it while i was "asleep" i just about jumped up and shoved the can down her throat.

what kind of a fucking loser uses air freshiner that bad to kill ants?

For it wasn't the scent of lavender that seduced me, but the scent of your soul rotting away that led me astray.
BITCH OUT 

No comments:

Post a Comment